Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 7/30/11 9:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA!

Yesterday we picked up the Harley from Brian's Harley in Langhorne and then Gene and I took a nice ride.  We went up towards New Hope, found a great winding road to ride then just chose roads and eventually ended up at home.  This is the most relaxed and un-stressed I've felt in months!!!!!!  I love riding!!!!!

Today we are heading to church, I'm the worship leader this morning.  I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stand and walk to the pulpit.   Yesterday I did something to my back.  I'm thnking it was when I tried to lift a couple heavy bags of morter that were out in the garage.  We had to move some stuff around to make room to bring the Harley home yesterday.  Last night when I went to get up off the couch to go to bed I could barely move and straighten up.  Should be an interesing day....

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 7/30/11 9:58 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Ida and PA,
Next time you go to Brian's, let me know.  We could meet for coffee.  I live 10 minutes from there, and drive past it all the time, coz my church is around the corner from there. 

Sorry to hear about your back.  My unprofessional recommendation is to ice it and rest as much as you can.  Then, if you are still feeling badly on Monday, call your doc.  Gotta make sure you did not do serious damage. 

Today, I will be taking a walk at Tyler State Park with my older son, and Utley.  Then, I am heading home to watch the Phillies game and do more packing and pay some bills.  Rent is due tomorrow, as well as my COBRA payments.  That requires sitting down with my checkbook and envelopes and stamps...the old fashioned way.  I pay most of my bills online.

This evening, I will be hitting an AA meeting.  I am trying to amp my program up a bit because of slacking off there for a few weeks earlier this month. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 7/31/11 10:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Trish;
Next time I'm up that way I'll let you know ahead of time so we can plan to meet!
Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 7/30/11 10:20 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all! I got a fair amount accomplished yesterday, at least until evening when a horrid prissy pouch showed up. Was uP for over an hour with Mia in the middle of the night and somehow hurt my left shoulder. I already have a pot of chili on the stove for chris for the week. We will be laying lowtoday and just hanging out
bvohl
on 7/30/11 10:45 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Ida, my hubby goes to Brian's HD ALL the time. He is a member of Bucks County HOG. Is Gene a member?? Small world!! If you need the name of a good chiropractor let me know. He is local and very good!! I have been going to him for years, I even used him through my pregnancy!!

Liz, sounds like you are going through a bit of a rough patch! Hopefully things will smooth out soon! Give Mia a hug and kiss for me!

Today we are headed out for breakfast,then we are going to see a friend who is in the hospital. Do some things for her since she will be in the hospital awhile. After that who knows? Probably laundry and such! I know, SO exciting!!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 7/31/11 10:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth:
Brian's is actually where Gene bought our baby, prior to meeting me so in actuality it's really his baby.  Like I told him if the bike ever goes I go with it LOL

We have all the work done on the bike @ Brian's.  No Gene and I are not members of Bucks County HOG, right now neither of us have time.  We were members of the National HOG awhile ago, but due to school and life and not being able to take advantage of the membership perks we've temporarly let that lapse.  When I'm done school, hopefully for good in May 2012 then we'll reactivate our HOG memberships and possibly look into the local one at Brians.  Is your hubby a member of ABATE as well?

I have a doctor appt Wed morning.  Right now I'm using tylenol and a heating pad, seems to be working a little bit, thanks for the offer of the chiropractor :-)

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 7/31/11 11:28 am
Ida,

No hubby is not a member of ABATE, but he wants to be...
He is pretty active in HOG, so if you rejoin let me know! He is always looking for people to ride with!! And, no, I don't ride...

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Maura M.
on 7/30/11 11:12 pm - Yardley, PA
Good morning all,

Today I am going to hang pool side at my brothers - am looking forward to a relaxing day. 

have a great day PA!
Maura

dit657
on 7/31/11 12:47 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - beautiful day out there but hot again. Been a fairly quiet weekend for me - I hung new curtains in the living room yesterday - did some laundry and actually worked out. Last night we went to the neighbors for dominoes and had a good time - today is up in the air. I think hubby wants to go to Lowe's to do some man-shopping - I'm cool with that. I think I'll look around and see what kind of trouble I can get into there.

Have to think of something for dinner. Kind of hot for soup - just at a loss right now in what to cook. I'll figure it out.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 7/31/11 12:50 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. Ida hope your back feels better soon.

Right now I am sitting on my bed with my coffee and my coupons figuring out my shopping trips for the week.  

Later today a friend of mine is coming over to hang out for awhile.  

In between, if I don't go to the stores, I may hang at the pool.  I haven't been there all week and I'm going through withdrawal.. lol.  

It should be a nice relaxing day and I'll take it for sure!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views